The BOTTOM is our tOP priority
We believe small changes make a BIG difference. Our mission is to strengthen families and individuals in Greater Lansing by providing a sufficient and reliable supply of baby diapers and adult incontinent items.
- No assistance programs, such as WIC, food assistance and many medical insurance programs help families in need with the purchase of baby diapers/adult incontinent items.
- Daycare facilities require parents to provide a full supply of diapers for enrollment.
- Many people with disabilities will never outgrow the need for incontinent items, thereby creating a financial burden on the family.
- Seniors who lack incontinent items become more homebound and isolated, possibly causing depression. Incontinence is the 2nd leading reason for institutionalization.
- Many community agencies supporting families with babies, seniors and people with disabilities continually list baby diapers and incontinent items as a top need.